Smart board (white board) + smart notebook (software)
1. Write down your lesson and export it as pdf / html / ppt. Possibility also to record the lesson
avoid student to copy what the teatcher write on the screen.
2. This is a single application, acting like a layer on windows interface, to add and manipulate contents on the screen (highlight content, screenshot, write over content …)
3. Very close to powerpoint and other MS tool, this make the learning curve from teacher shorter.
1. User have to move a lot, can be tiring all day long.
2. Single touch interface. Only one user at a time on the board (some collaborative extension using personal pc / tabletts seems to exist). Would be nice to have something like Windows surface or apple mutlitouch technology.
3. Miss some quality content available on Internet. Preparing interactive lesson is highly time consuming.
presentation available on http://alphaplustechtuesdays.pbworks.com